Saturday, November 9, 2013

Yummy Thai Green Curry Chicken



I have a recent love for ethnic flavors.  Who knew that just shopping at my local Trader Joe's would change my thinking from take-out to make-it-my-self. 


 Mushrooms are optional but they taste amazing!!!! Next time I plan on adding peas and bell peppers.


Step #1: 
Place Mushrooms and or other veggies on the bottom of your Crock-Pot with the chicken on top. (I used 2 chicken breasts.  Sauce was enough for 2-3 chicken breasts)


Step #3:  Pour all the sauce over the chicken and add 1/2 cup of water per jar of sauce. (example if making 4-6 chicken breast it will require 2-3 jars and 1-1 1/2 cup of water depending on how many vegetables you add as well as how saucy you like it) *Remember mushrooms will absorbs liquid.*

Set your Crock-Pot on LOW for 5 hours, and walk away :)


Optional: Step #4: I was home cleaning so I decided to stir my creation.  Not necessary, but being the over-acheiver I am; of course I did. 

And 5 hours later....drum roll please....


You have Yummy Green Thai Curry Chicken.  
I placed mine over Jasmine instant rice (also from Trader Joe's) and Voila.  A Yummy Dinner with the spice that I enjoy...Hubby enjoyed it also!! 


1 comment:

  1. I gained new knowledge from well written content of this blog. It is showing some different kind of strategy to keep work better and improve with every new assignment. Gracefully written blog
    อาหาร เด็ก

    ReplyDelete